INVESTMENTS IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- Residential property
- Commercial property
- Alternative Investment Funds
- Financial assets of Cypriot companies
- Participation in Cypriot business with main office located in Cyprus
- Combination of all the above
REQUIREMENTS FOR INVESTORS
- The minimum investment amount is € 2 million (+ VAT if applicable)
- The investors must own a permanent residence in Cyprus of minimum € 500.000. The residence from the date of Naturalisation must be kept for life
- Keeping investments for a period of minimum 5 years. In case of purchase of immovable property under construction, the 5 year period will start to count from the date of issuance of the planning permit
- Clean criminal record for all adult applicants from the country of origin and the country of current permanent residence, if they differ.
- Donation of €200 000 into Government controlled funds for the support of the local economy.